- thepackAsked on January 10, 2016 at 06:13 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 03:31 AM
You can follow the instructions below to add a line break in a sub header.
1. Click on the gear icon
2. Select Edit Properties
3. Double click on the sub-heading and input the <br> (line break) code to where you want to put the line break. Hit enter once you are done editing then Close Settings.
4. The changes should now reflect in the form builder.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,
- candyshieldAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 03:35 AM
Does this still work in v4?
I pressed the gear icon and added the <br> within the text under Question Properties.
However, the "<br>" doesn't do the line break and appears as is on the form.
Is there something wrong I'm doing?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 08:22 AM
I can see that you already opened a new thread. We'll attend to your issue on that thread (https://www.jotform.com/answers/989047).