- foreverkombisAsked on January 10, 2016 at 10:26 PM
Hi im trying to remove a border from the form I have created so that only the form shows on the website Im embedding it in... I have very limited knowledge of HTML so Im finding it hard to do - any help would be appreciated!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 07:33 AM
You can remove the borders from your form without any knowledge of HTML on JotForm.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Designer.
2) Click on one field and make the arrangements as you see below:
3) In addition to that' it seems border of one of your filed didn't remove. To solve that, click on that field and make the same arrangements as you see below:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- foreverkombisAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 10:17 PM
Thanks Beril - Ive added another request and tried to specify as Ive obviously used the wrong terminology. I was wanting to remove the border from the whole form (the darker blue colour) not from specific fields.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 03:08 AM
The first screenshot that I showed you removes all of the borders from the whole form.
Here is how it works:
I'm trying to remove a border from the form I have created so that only the form shows on the website Im embedding it in.
We would appreciate it if you could indicate the URL of website. I can also check it.
We will wait for your response.