- una1Asked on January 11, 2016 at 07:23 AMhi i have a form that i want to use slider widget that will calculate the amount payable ..by a fixed amount multiply by 1% then by how many days
- anurupaAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 09:55 AM
Can you write it in an equation form ? This is not very understandable.
- CharlieAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 12:41 PM
If you are using the widget "Slider with calculated result", you need to setup the sliders properly.
In your case, this is the formula you have indicated:
(pow(#1, #2) + #3) / #4
However, if you checked your slider widget, you only have 1 slider defined with should represent "#1". #2, #3 and #4 will not have anything to reference because you don't have any other sliders stated on the widget.
I cloned your form for testing purposes, here's a screenshot of the output:
My "Sliders with calculated result" widget is setup like this:
1. I have defined two sliders in my "Configuration" setting.
2. My calculation would work like this:
Another thing that you can use is the form calculation widget which can be associated with simple or default form fields: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
Let us know if you need more help on this.