- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 09:49 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have a direct feature that you can use to do this in the form. But a workaround can be made. You can do the following:
1. Create the form in the form builder
2. Create a display using our Submissions View App: http://apps.jotform.com/app/submission_view. This app allows you to customize the output. This requires HTML knowledge. Let us know if you need help with this.
OR, you can just create a simple table report: http://www.jotform.com/help/209-How-to-create-an-HTML-Table-Listing-Report
You can embed the output in the page where the form is also embedded.
Again, let us know if you need some help for this workaround.
- HenrietteAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 10:34 AM
Could you kindly assist with the two options, I am not html savvy!
Will the feeds show on the website?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 11:41 AM
The HTML Table Report doesn't need you to code it. Just please follow the steps from the guide to get it.
As for the Submission View App, please let us know the form so we can get its field ID's. I would also suggest trying it to your end. The app should give you a default format and you can just edit the text and fields.
- aninimoAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 12:13 AM