- mhigginslinderAsked on February 09, 2012 at 12:52 PM
- fxrAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 01:13 PM
Just open the cloned form in the JotForm editor, then click on the form name in the left corner.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 01:16 PM
To rename forms, please follow the steps bellow:
1. Open the form which you want to edit
2. Go to the left-top of you form, where the orange bar is.
3. There you will see the current name of your form
4. Simply click on it to edit
5. Save your form.
Thats it. I hope this helps you on renaming your cloned forms.
- mhigginslinderAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 02:39 PM