- marbleworksiowaAsked on October 11, 2010 at 03:56 PM
When someone fills out the form, I get this confusing email back.
What I am utilizing is the Power Tool of Matrix.
All I see is numbers or letters with commas. Very confusing.
However, if you look in the submissions part of Jotform, it looks readable: (this is what we want sent to our client's email)
How do I get the responder looking like the submission one?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 02:50 AM
I added this to our bug list.
I think for now you should make the "Submissions" page public (but set a password to it) and then send your client the URL provided.
- marbleworksiowaAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Thanks for adding this to your bug list. :)
How do I make the "Submissions" page public?
Thanks for the great work on the forms.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM
See the screenshot on my post above. That describes how to make the Submissions page public.
- marbleworksiowaAnswered on October 13, 2010 at 09:57 PM
When will the bug be fixed? I did a test email and got the same result.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 14, 2010 at 07:37 AM
It is in our list but it might take a long while before we can get to it.
- serkanAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 03:14 AM
This bug has been fixed now. Thanks for reporting