- aaron513Asked on January 11, 2016 at 04:01 PM
My website is advanceucash.Com.Page URL:
- victorAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 08:50 PM
Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you are looking for? Are you looking to modify the information submitted in your form? In these case, change the email address provided?
The form entries can be edited from Submissions page.
Or are you looking to modify the recipient email that emails are sent to?
If you want to receive email Notification on that email address you need to set Email Notification and inside of Email Notification you need to set that email inside of Recipient E-mail.
Inside of this article you can find out how to set Email Notification.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- aaron513Answered on January 12, 2016 at 11:46 AMI am trying to change the email where the applications are sent to once someone completes the application.
Advance U Cash
4997 Houston Road
Florence, KY 41042
- victorAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 01:54 PM
Thank you for the update and clarification. As indicated above, you just require to modify the recipient address in your notification. To enter this setting, open the email notification in question and press theREPLY-TO AND RECIPIENT SETTING
Once in the setting, just enter the new recipient address where the notification will be sent to
Please let us know if this helps.
- aaron513Answered on January 12, 2016 at 10:46 PM
Thanks for your patience. Got it fixed thanks to your help
Kyle JohnsonAdvance U Cash4997 Houston RoadFlorence, KY 41042859-746-2274 Office859-746-0839 Fax
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 02:38 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Regards.