- LynnwoodCycleryAsked on January 12, 2016 at 03:11 AM
how do I get the submit / reset / print buttons to show and work in the PDF document that I create from my online form?
- CharlieAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 08:15 AM
I'm not quite sure if I understand your concern correctly. If your are converting your online form to a fillable PDF, please check this guide to learn more about it: http://www.jotform.com/help/312-Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator.
The fillable PDF form can have the submit button, but not the reset button. The "Print" button will not be shown in the PDF form because it is already in a printable format.
- LynnwoodCycleryAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 04:46 AM
I have followed the guidelines as per below and the submit button does not work when one submits. Is there anything I can check to see all is in order?
How to use the Fillable PDF Form Creator:
1. 1- Just create your form as you normally would. Select your form on the "My Forms" page, and from the "More" menu, select the "Create PDF Form" link.
2. 2- Save PDF file to your computer.
3. 3- Email it out to your intended recipients.
How to get your PDF form submissions:
1. 1- From the "My Forms" page, under the "More" menu, select "View Submissions".
2. 2- See your submissions, and if you want, export them in Excel, CSV or PDF formats.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 09:41 AM
Unfortunately, you can't use those features like "Reset", "Print" on converted fillable PDF forms. However, you can print your form using the PDF reader's print function.
For your other question, you need use proper PDF reader like "Adobe Acrobat Reader" to submit a fillable form. Mac OS's default Preview tool or Chrome's PDF reader don't allow that feature, if you are trying to submit a form with using them.
If you encounter any error again, please let us know.