- grade4pagasaAsked on January 12, 2016 at 09:07 AM
Hi. I noticed that i wasn't able to edit my reply to a particular thread just now.
Also, the JotForm server was inaccessible for about 30 minutes just now.
What could be causing these?
- grade4pagasaAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 09:09 AM
Just to make sure, I tried to edit the post above, to no avail.
And i can only add notes by replying to the same thread.
It always redirects me to https://www.jotform.com/answers whenever I click the Edit button.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 09:11 AM
Here's the animated gif of the process I'm talking about.
- victorAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 12:35 PM
Than you for contacting us and very sorry for this inconvenience. It seems that we had a small issue on our servers. Our team has already fixed the issue.
If you still experience problems with the forum. Please let us know and we will immediately fix the issue.
- AA_CAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 05:07 PM
Issue still exists
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 09:58 PM
Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduce this problem. I have now raised this to our developers for a resolution. You will be informed here once this is fixed.