- shadow80Asked on January 12, 2016 at 10:01 AM
I've created this form https://form.jotformeu.com/guest_53501972000039/preiscrizioni-esperienza-vermouth
as a guest and now I want to clone to my new Jotform account.
Unfortunately when i try to import it, the system replies "Form not found: Form Id is missing or irregular"
Could you please help me?
- shadow80Answered on January 12, 2016 at 12:01 PM
Anybody could help me please?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 02:31 PM
I have moved the form from your Guest account to your registered account. Your form and submissions should now be available from your current account.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- shadow80Answered on January 13, 2016 at 03:58 AM
Thank you so much David.
Have a nice day!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 07:53 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- SagacastingAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 03:57 PM
I have the same problem. I want to clone this form:
into the new account named sagacasting