- Jamie FinnAsked on February 09, 2012 at 06:27 PM
We have had no problems receiving the email notifications through until about 2 days ago when clients alerted me to the fact I had not received their order. I have checked to make sure its not going into junk, we are just not receiving anything through, the only way I can check is to go onto the jotform website and check that way.
Above is the link to our gift voucher form.
- DaveKnollAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 06:46 PM
I have exactly the same issue. Just noticed it today.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 07:46 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
I have created a ticket to our Next Level Technicians to proceed with the further investigation on this.
@Dave, your thread is forwarded to our Technicians too.
We will update this thread once we get any more information.
- PortDaySpaAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 07:55 PM
Thanks Mike_T, much appreciated.
- youngyumAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 11:54 PM
I have the same problem with one of my form. This is a very critical feature and it is broken. I now have to log into my jotform account to know if any clients putting an order.
- theseaandstarsAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Ditto....I'm not getting my notifications.....this completly shuts down my company. The form lands in Jotform but does not seem to be sent any further?
- fxrAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 05:08 AM
Can you please create a new thread for your issue? make it private and list the email addresses you are having this problem with.
We will then either offer some advice or get your case routed to our developers to get resolved for you.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 08:08 AM
Your email is blocked because of bounces.
I have removed your email address from bounce list,
- ismoscadmAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 09:05 AM
We are all having this problem. Their answer seems to be "we have always recommended a certain practice..... bla blah blah"
The bottom line is this. Jotform offered a service and states that you have control over notification emails.... the system has been changed.
- Steven.MurrayAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 09:57 PM