- commercialkingsAsked on January 12, 2016 at 11:28 AM
Ive been using this form for years, I have it set up to receive email notifications with every submission, however, I have not received any email notifications over the past 24-48 hours, and have received around 10 submissions in this time frame.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 12:29 PM
My apologies, our email queue was backed up for a bit this morning but the email should now have gone through. If emails from this morning or any new ones still do not arrive on your end, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- RealizarAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 01:43 PM
Como faço para meus clientes receber as confirmações de e-mail, que não foram enviados anteriormente ??
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 03:21 PM
The notifications that were not previously sent should have been sent. There should be no lost notifications or autoresponders, only delayed ones.
- commercialkingsAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 02:19 PM
I still havent received any notifications.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 03:31 PM
I checked our logs and it looks like the emails started to fail to be delivered January 10th. They may be being rejected by your provider. There are a couple things that you can try, the first would be to change the sender email from "email@example.com" to "firstname.lastname@example.org":
Or whitelisting our domains and IP's with your email provider:
If neither of those allow for the notifications to go through, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.