- sanjayewsAsked on January 12, 2016 at 03:18 PM
Can we hide/remove jotform name/logo from submission including email@example.com id, we want to use jotform as white label instead of displaying jotform name
Example:1. When we receive submission, then we receive from firstname.lastname@example.org id - we want to use ours
2. In the submission, jotform's logo/name displays, but we want to hide/remove, is this possible?
3. Can we display our own company logo instead of jotform in the received submission?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 05:16 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can edit or remove the logo from the email notification, just open the email and then click on the logo, then you can delete it or simply edit it with your custom logo :
In regards to your custom email address, I have moved your question to this new thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/743062
This is in order to assist you better and avoid talk about two different topics in the same thread.
We will assist you there.
Hope this will help you with the image in the email notification.
- sanjayewsAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 02:49 PM