- dbisAsked on January 12, 2016 at 11:56 PM
Dear Jotform support,
We are a education school from hong kong. And our network is working on behind of a proxy array from our ISP.
From last week, we found that there is some java get object request blocking by your site hosting, i believe.
and here is a list of our proxy server address I can find:
can you please help to unblock them, if possible, please help to unblock the whole 210.87.255.X.
- dbisAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 12:05 AM
also we find another proxy ip : 18.104.22.168
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 04:01 AM
I have white-listed the following IP:
Please confirm if these IP have been unblocked on your end.
We will wait for your reply,
- dbisAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 07:19 PM
Things are all good now. Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 08:39 PM
I am glad to know that everything is good now. Do inform us if you have any other concerns. Cheers.