- NolezAsked on February 10, 2012 at 08:07 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 08:49 AM
You can use the import feature to duplicate a form in your JotForm account. Please follow these steps to clone a form:
1. Log in to your JotForm account
2. Select 'My Forms' from the toolbar
3. Click on 'New Form'
4. Choose 'Import Form' then select 'Clone an existing form'
5. A list of the existing forms will be displayed, select which form you want to duplicate.
If the form is to be duplicated in a different JotForm account you will have to select 'From a Web Page' and enter the url of the form which is to be copied. You may also visit this article from our user guide for the instructions:
How to clone an existing form from a URL