- PoNSAsked on January 13, 2016 at 02:43 AM
People have the access to the my form. When trying to SEND, error message is shown.
"unable to connect"
Check that URL is correct:
- Roel1985Answered on January 13, 2016 at 02:53 AM
Same here, need a fix quick. :)
- PoNSAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 02:55 AM
Good to know that others are facing the same ;)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 06:46 AM
I did test your form which is embedded in your webpage and I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. I was able to submit your form successfully. I was redirect to the custom thank you URL you have set in your form : http://www.pons.fi/ Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists. You may also like to let us know with which browser you are having this issue with?
We will wait for your response.
- Roel1985Answered on January 13, 2016 at 07:05 AM
It works again! :)
- SafeSAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 07:06 AM
The issue was solved after app. 45 mins. Now it works. I noticed that there were few similar incidents.
During the issue, I was able to access the jotform.com, so it wasn't a server down issue.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Thank you for your confirmation. We are glad to hear that the issue is also resolved on your side. Yesterday there was an issue about CDN. Because of that reason, forms were giving V8 error.
Our developer team fixed that issue fairly quickly as possible.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
Again, we are sorry for this inconvenience this might have caused.