- NGHSAsked on January 13, 2016 at 11:22 AM
It looks like the form conditions section is broken. Wasn't like this yesterday. Thanks for checking and please view my attachment for clarification.
- NGHSAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 02:23 PM
After investigating, it looks like the issue is with the element styles in the DOM.
The input field that shows the email addresses currently has an inline style:
Because of the style error and the fixed height of that field, the field to appears blank.
If you take that inline style of line-height off completely, it will fix the issue.
- NGHSAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 02:27 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 05:41 PM
Thank you for reporting this, I can confirm your finding:
I have reported this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- NGHSAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 05:48 PM
Sounds good. Thanks for the response, BD!
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 04:12 AM
Thank you for your feedback. We fixed it. Please, can you check it again?
- NGHSAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 09:08 AM
Confirmed. Fixed. Looks like your developer just needed to add "px" to the style. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Great! Please open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.