- foodfororphansAsked on February 10, 2012 at 01:28 PM
I added a FREE FORM TEXTBOX , but it doesn't show. I added a HEADING, but it does not show.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 09:15 PM
I have checked your form and after looking around, I found out that you have a condition setting which hides these two elements in your form. Currently, they are only appearing if you have selected a certain product in your form.
To remove this conditions you will need to do the following:
1. Edit your form using the Form editor
2. Click Conditions
3. Click Saved Conditions button at the lower left
4. Delete the conditions that are causing your form elements to hide
5. Save your conditions
6. Save your form
After this, you should be able to see your missing elements in your form.
If you need further assistance regarding this, please do let us know.