- tbarreraAsked on January 13, 2016 at 03:29 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 07:56 PM
There are various ways to do it:
1) You can change the font size of your form by using the Form Designer tool: http://www.jotform.com/form-designer/tuts/episode2/
2) Also, you can do it from Preferences:
3) If you want to change the size specifically to a field, you can do it through CSS injection: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.