- ivanastaylorAsked on January 13, 2016 at 05:42 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 10:36 PM
Could you provide us more details about your request please ?
Take a look at this guide it could help you : http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
- ivanastaylorAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 06:44 AM
Sorry. I thought I was searching and it was a form - but I still haven't found the answer -
I created a form and I would like a PUBLIC link to the form. But the system tells me that the links are now locked or private and I don't know how to share a simple link to a form. How do you do that?
- ivanastaylorAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 06:47 AM
Go figure -- it's working now -- that is strange. I published a form and before I got "NaN" as a link -- and I looked today and got - https://form.jotform.com/ivanastaylor/from-stranger-to-customer----all-on so it's working I guess
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Yes, the form is working and you are using a custom URL. If you would like to change, here's how to it: http://www.jotform.com/help/261-How-to-create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-form.