- kheskin100Asked on February 10, 2012 at 05:48 PM
The form data that is emailed to the recipiant does not contain the correct information as inputted on the form. The headers are also incorrect.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 10:40 PM
You should probably reset the email notification so that all field variables are included in the email's body, here's how do it:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard
Let us know if this works. Thanks!