JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Unfortunately, It is not possible with JotForm.
However, there is a solution for turning off notification when editing a submission. I will also test it on my end and get back to you and I will show you step by step.
I've tested @my colleague's solution on my side. It works perfectly.
Here is how to do this:
1) First of all, you need to add new notification for turning of submissions when editing a submission.
2) Now, we will add another email field on your form which is hidden. I suggest you to change name of you second email address. At that time, you can avoid the confusion.
3) Copy the name of your hidden field, you will use is for conditional logic.
4) Create a New Condition which is CHANGE E-MAIL RECIPENT.
5) Lastly, we will use the conditional logic to sent notification to the "Email to user" when the conditions are met.
I hope it works.
If you have any question or issues please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.