- tanacrhAsked on January 14, 2016 at 04:29 AM
I have re done this several times and not having any luck adding it to my site. help please
Pretty sure i am doing it right? Any help would be appreciated. thank youPage URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 11:32 AM
I've also tested it on my weebly account. It is working properly on my side.
Here is how it works:
Can you delete the embed code and try to re-embed it into your weebly site?
I hope it works.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you
- tanacrhAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 10:46 PMno, as i stated in my first email, ive done it over and over. i msgd weebly
seeing if they can help. anything else you can suggest?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 02:58 AM
Perhaps you can try using the iFrame embed code instead to see if that works.
Here's how you can get the iFrame code: Getting the Form iFrame Code
Do inform us if you need further assistance,
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 06:27 AM
Please try the new JotForm App for Weebly:
You should be able to add your form to your website with a few clicks.
Please let us know what you think of the App - you can comment on the blog post above.