- HannahPetfordAsked on January 14, 2016 at 07:17 AM
We wanted to have one part a form sent to one recipient once completed up to one point. Then this recipient will fill in the second section to be sent a third recipient.
Is this possible and if so, how do we do this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 11:35 AM
I would recommend you to add separators in your forms like "Page breaks":
Then you can apply the following:
1) You could create 3 email email notifications: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
2) Add the edit link to each notification as explained this guide(you do the same to add your edit link, but in this case to the email notifications, not autoresponders): https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
3) Then you can create conditional logic to trigger the notifications to be sent when one section is completed: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.