- CNDCFAsked on January 14, 2016 at 09:55 AM
Please take a look at our online form and the technical stuff behind it because we've received several complaints from our clients regarding files not being uploaded each time they attempt to, and error messages upon hitting the submit button. However, on our end, we do receive the reports they submitted and the files they tried to upload.
I hope you can fix this because it causes our clients to think that their report submission has failed. We have a set deadline for these reports and our clients feel that they haven't met the deadline or the required documents when they encounter these error messages.
- BenAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 12:36 PM
I took a look at your form and it seemed OK to me. I also did not experience any issues uploading my test files to it nor submitting it.
Because of that I would like to ask you the following questions:
1. Are people experiencing this issue submitting your form over direct URL or the embedded version of the same?
2. if they are submitting embedded form, can you please give us the link to the same?
3. Are there any common things in regards to those that experience issues - for example they are from the same company or household?
4. Also, can you tell us what were the error messages that they got?
These would allow us to eliminate various possibilities and to help us find what could be causing the same.