- fmwebmastersAsked on January 14, 2016 at 10:00 AM
My account is FMWEBMASTERS the form I am speaking of is "Jimson Donation" there are 5 payments, but I cannot see them on Stripe's end. Please take a look.Page URL:
- BorisAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 12:47 PM
I have checked submissions of your form 60117814268152, and judging from the submission data these payment have been made successfully on Stripe.
Can you please double-check on your form if you have connected it with the correct Stripe account?
Payment can only be marked as completed on our end if Stripe tells us that the payment has been made, and Stripe only notifies us of the payment made through our form, to the connected Stripe account.
If you do not see these payments in the Stripe dashboard, the payment tool on the form may have been connected to your other Stripe account. You can try re-connecting it again while you are logged in to your current Stripe account.
Please let us know how it goes, and if you are able to find these payments. I would also recommend asking the Stripe Support team about helping you track down these payments on Stripe. Please keep us updated on the situation, and we will do our best to help. Thank you.
- fmwebmastersAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 01:46 PMI do not see how to see what account it is connected to. I only have two stripe accounts and its not showing in either. I have never had this issue before. Can you tell which account (email address) it was connected to when the payments were taken?
- fmwebmastersAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 02:19 PM
I checked/talked with Stripe. When I used a template on the new form, there was a stripe account already associated with the template! So, basically whoever created that template has my money. Anyway on your end to track the email address/user that was associated with that template/Stripe Account?
- fmwebmastersAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 02:52 PM
Ok one more response from Stripe. They said that the account that the funds were charged to is an account that was created through Jotform, so you guys should be bale to faciliate refunding the funds and I can have everyone just submit again.
- BorisAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 04:27 PM
Thank you very much for providing this information, and sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you - when new response is posted, it moves the thread to the end of our support queue.
I have now raised this thread to our back-end team, so that they can find out which Stripe account received the payment, and issue a refund if it was indeed one of our own Stripe accounts.
We will let you know through this thread when we receive any information about these payments or refunds. If by any chance you remember which template you've used for your form, please do let us know, as it may help our developers narrow down the issue and the exact Stripe account a little easier. Thank you.
- fmwebmastersAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 04:29 PM
is the template used.
- BorisAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 04:31 PM
Thank you very much, it will certainly help. I have just added this info to the report for our developers.
We will let you know as soon as we hear back from our back-end team. Thank you.
- fmwebmastersAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 12:07 PM
Any update on this? The payments were for a funeral that is this weekend. I had to come out of pocket for it, so I am hoping we can get this remedied asap.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 08:02 PM
We are extremely sorry for this error.
We were able to refund the 5 payments that went to the incorrect account. These were for the following submissions: