- InternationalcenterAsked on January 14, 2016 at 02:05 PM
We have just paid for a $79-subscription plan and we can not edit the following form:
Moreover, when we send the form a message pops out; overquota.
Please could you give us some guidelines about this?
Waiting for your reply,
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 04:37 PM
You are receiving the over quota message since you have created your form using a guest account, would you like to move it to the account with username Internationalcenter or another account?
Do let us know and we will move it, then you will not receive the over quota message anymore and your form will work as you need.
We will wait for your response.
- InternationalcenterAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 04:53 PM
Yes, please move it to internationalcenter.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 06:05 PM
It has been moved, please check it and do let us know if is everything correct now.
- InternationalcenterAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 06:29 PM
Thank you very much Kevin, everything its ok now.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 07:44 PM
Great to know that everything is working fine now.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.