- R kronnerAsked on January 14, 2016 at 06:08 PM
We need help with our website at kronner.com
We have a page on our website for user feedback with a "submit" button and we need help getting the "submit" to send the information to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. On internet go to: kronner. com
2. Select: reference to: Kronner
3. Select: Sidekick Uterine Manipulator Holders
4. Select: Contact Kronner Medical (you will see the page is under construction).
5. At the bottom of the page is a "submit" button
The website of the server is: infostructure roseburg
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 10:45 PM
It looks like the form on your website is not from Jotform. With Jotform, you can easily create forms and add them to your website. It is also easier to track form submissions when you have a jotform acount. You can sign up for an account in Jotform and replicate the form using our form builder. Then you can embed it to your website.
Here are a few links that can help you get started:
Do inform us if you need further assistance,