- rduongAsked on January 15, 2016 at 04:46 AM
In my form, I want to decrease my text in css code about terms and condition ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 09:53 AM
You are referring to the width of your terms and conditions right? If yes, then please decrease the width of the widget.
1. Select the field and then click the "Gear" or "Options" icon in the widget.
2. In the Properties window, click the value of the width and decrease it to 570 or whatever you prefers.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- rduongAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 10:25 AM
No, I don't want decrease the block, i want decrease the text.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 01:11 PM
Maybe I am missing something, but it seems the CSS area that the Terms & Conditions has, does not read the injected CSS code in order to reduce the text size:
I will report this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread about any updates.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 01:23 AM
The custom CSS should be working now.
Please try pasting in the following code:
If you have any difficulty, please let us know.
Thank you for your patience.