- whatlinkAsked on February 11, 2012 at 08:12 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Can you please provide more details? If you can also provide screenshots then that would be a big help for us to find what exactly the problem is. Thanks in advance.
- whatlinkAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 04:46 AMNew response received
I submitted my form to myself?
Heading? Dashes no ticks?
Email received looks like this?
Page down to see print.Its html now?
I have been in compose email and it seems to be incorrect ie it has 'use text' when text is displayed?
btw - all previous forms have been great thanks.
I use Dreamweaver 8 and embed script.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 06:03 PM
Apologies, but I don't get what you mean. Can you please post here your website URL if the form is already embedded? If not, please post your form URL instead.
Also, if you would be so kind to post screenshots which describes what really the problem is, then we would be very thankful for that. Thank you.
- whatlinkAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 04:06 AMNew response receivedHiThe URL is protected so you will not gain access:-http://www.winscombebowlsclub.co.uk/members/availability.htm However, here is the source code and line 134 has jotform script for embedded form.There are 3 other forms lower down but I am not concerned with these at this time, although I just used hyperlink to them and they worked fine.?On my embedded form http://www.jotform.com/?formID=20415321348 Is my email alerts set correctly?I need a response email to me in text when someone clicks their checkbox. They should see 'Thank you you have sent an email to Ken Whatling'Nothing else required. The email to me used to be a copy of the form showing their submission. Please note that error is when I print. On iphone 4 I get html?On PC I get 3 pages of HTMLHelp please?Ken
availabilityWINSCOMBE BOWLING CLUB
INDOOR MATCH - WBC v North Pertherton 24th March 2012
Revenge would be sweet so please try and make yourself available:
Please wait while form loads. It may take a minute or two to load depending on the speed of your browser.
Your patience is appreciated.
INDOOR MEN's MATCH v North Petherton on Saturday 24th March at 2.00pm
AVAILABILITY - Please note you are assumed to be 'AVAILABLE' unless you 'CROSS OFF'
You can now 'CROSS OFF' online or at 'The Club'
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO ACCESS CORRECT AVAILABILITY FORM :
Please note this Link may take a minute or two to load depending on the speed of your browser.
Your patience is appreciated.
These links not currently active
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 06:37 AM
Please correct me if I'm wrong, you've received an html version of your notification instead of text and this is the reason why you're having difficulties when printing every notifications?
If my guess is right, then I would suggest not to use the matrix tool. Try to replace it with check box tool, with this, only those selected answers will be seen on your notification message. After that, you have to recreate your notification to update its form variables.
If I have misunderstood your question, I would be very thankful if you can add a more detailed explanation. Thanks, I'll wait for your reply.
- whatlinkAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 08:49 AMNew response receivedI am very impressed with your thoroughness. many thanks . This works great. Just what I needed.