- jmancinelliAsked on January 15, 2016 at 10:02 AM
I really like the way the Lightbox looks when I preview it in the Jotform portal. When I post the script on my website to embed it as a Lightbox or a Feedback Form, the box pops up, but there is no form in it! Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 12:41 PM
I checked both our lightbox embed code and the Feedback embed code, both worked in my test page without issue. Would you mind sharing the page you have the form added to? We will be happy to have a look to see what may be blocking the popup.
- jmancinelliAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 04:47 PMI don't have it on a page now because it doesn't work, but I want to put it
there! It's just not pulling the form in for some reason... everything else
looks good. I'll get back to you with a link tonight after the work day.
Jared Mancinelli, President
- jmancinelliAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 04:49 PM
Hi David, here is a link for the nutra form -
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 06:43 PM
I tested the lightbox code from your page in my test page and it worked without issue. The code should work on Wordpress. There may be an issue with some of the broken links from images:
Can you try embedding using an iFrame to see if that will allow the form to load?
If that loads there may be an issue with scripts running in your page conflicting with the form.