- Lynne SalusAsked on January 15, 2016 at 10:08 AM
I am still struggling to add the logo to the form. The last support ticket I submitted did not answer my question but spoke about how to clone a form. Why should I clone a form to know how to add a logo to a form. also the URL of the form I sent was not used to make the change. I'm confused and really need some help. The logo in the file below is the one that needs to be added. Please help asap! I MUST go live today.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 12:47 PM
There are 2 simple ways to add a logo in your form.
1. Edit your form in the form builder
2. Add an Image Tool in your form. Image Tool is under Form Tools.
3. Use the Image Wizard to upload your image Logo. You can either upload it from your computer or from a URL.
1. While on edit mode, click the Designer icon to load your form into the Form Designer.
2. On the Designer page, click Form Cover found on the right side panel. Then upload your image logo using the upload button as indicated on the screenshot below. You can also customize its size and position by adjusting the settings under it.
If you need further assistance on implementing this in your form, let us know the form name so we can do it for your convenience.