- aaronwattsAsked on January 15, 2016 at 11:12 AM
I have this form that we are taking payments. Through Authorize.net
Some of the submissions are showing the proper payment information with the Transaction IDs and Authorization Codes.
Many of the submissions are just saying '0' under payment information. Nothing else.
The account is live. The integration tests successfully. I am stumped.
Wondering if you had any suggestions ad to where I can look to troubleshoot.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 01:28 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I made some tests and I can see the payment information is shown with a 0 value, however, I tried using a testing Credit Card.
Could be possible to tell us if you have received some payments for the submissions displayed with the 0 value ?
Do let us know, if so, we will have to escalate it to our second level.
We will wait for your response.
- aaronwattsAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 01:47 PMThe ‘0’ payments are not showing up in Authorize.net at all.
The odd thing is some say ‘0’ and some process just fine.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 03:06 PM
Thank you for letting us know that, I will escalate it to our second level and you will be notified when the issue is solved via this thread.
- aaronwattsAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 01:26 PM
Hope you are well. I was wondering if there had been any movement on this issue? We have alot of events coming up and we might need to use another solution if this continues to be an issue.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 04:30 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received news from our second level, I can see the issue has been assigned to one of our developers, I will ask for updates and you should be notified as soon as we get some.
- aaronwattsAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 05:07 PM
Thanks. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 06:10 PM
Sure, we will let you know, and we will update you soon.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 08:05 AM
The "zero" appears in the submission when the donation/payment amount is equal to zero. This is a display issue, and we're fixing it soon—payment field should display nothing if there was not amount paid for.
On a related note, I am not sure if this is intentional on your part, but some of your conditions and calculations are causing a situation where the calculated amount is equal to zero.
- aaronwattsAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 09:22 AM
Thanks. A zero dollar amount is not desired. Is there anyway you can show point me which conditions you're talking about.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 11:49 AM
I think my colleague is referring this the 0 value that can be selected on the Ticket field, for example :
However, as he explained currently is not possible to hide the 0 value, but you will be notified when this could be implemented.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 12:00 PM
We have applied a fix for the "0" value appearing on the submissions page. The fix is not retroactive though, so it will not affect the old submissions.
Also, from here on out the form will be prevented from being submitted if the donation amount is zero.