- cemelenAsked on February 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
How do I update my account with a new credit card?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 12:34 AM
I have checked your account and found that you're paying your subscription via the payment gateway, Plimus.
To change your account information you will need to do the following steps:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
Hope you find this answer useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have further questions regarding this matter.
- peoplesfinancialnetworkAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 01:49 PM
Plimus was having issues with their email notifications that day, so we only got the Jotform welcome email. So this information is useless to us.
I need a way of changing this, whether it be a contact number for Plimus or someone at JotForm who can handle billing issues.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 01:55 PM
Hello peoplesfinancialnetwork. You're paying your subscirption with us using FastSpring. You can find in your latest FastSpring email and link there to change your billing information.