- ventcoversunlimitedAsked on January 16, 2016 at 03:48 PM
I have a questions about the email submission. All of the fields are sending except calculated price. It shows on the form fine but it is blank on the email submission. Could you provide some guidance on why this maybe happening?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 04:49 AM
I think it is because the calculation formula within the calculation field (not on condition) is overriding the formula on the conditions. That's why it is always returning empty value when you click the submit button.
Since you are using calculation condition, I suggest replacing the calculation field with a regular text box field. Then modify your conditions and set the textbox field as the output field.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 05:15 AM
I think recreating the calculation field should also fix this. Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thanks!
- ventcoversunlimitedAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 03:50 PM
Perfect! Thank you EltonCris!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 08:20 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Regards.