- nopojoAsked on January 16, 2016 at 07:02 PM
I copied a form I previously created but want it to have a new name. It currently publishes as "Clone of Order Form" but I want it to show a better name. Please let me know how I can do this
- victorAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 10:18 AM
You can modify the name or title of the form by:
1) In your MY FORM page, double click on the name of the form. The title will be editable after.
2) In the FORM BUILDER page, you can also double click on the title of the form.
3) You may also modify the title on the preference settings.
Please visit our users guide for more details, How to change the Title Name of your Form