- pkinvestorsAsked on February 12, 2012 at 04:33 PM
I currently have a premium account but would like to downgrade my account back to free.
My questions are:
1) How do I do that?
2) what features would I lose out on?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 04:57 PM
If your using a Paypal for your subscription of payment you downgrade your subscription from Premium to a free by following this simple steps:
1. Login to you Paypal Account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel subscription" button
This is the other steps to downgrade your subscription:
1. Login to your Jotform Account
2. At the right bottom of the Page you will find "Account Setting" button
3. Click on "Account Setting" button
4. After you click the button you will then see your "Account Information"
5. Click on the button
Hope you find this information helpfull. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 06:45 PM
Kindly follow pinoytech's guide if you've subscribe using Paypal. If you've paid using credit card, please visit here for a guide.
If you're having any difficulties cancelling your account, please provide to us the premium account name and we'll cancel it for you.
Thank you so much!