- jmancinelliAsked on January 17, 2016 at 07:31 PM
HELP! IS this just something you're updating???
- jmancinelliAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 07:56 PM
- jmancinelliAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 08:09 PM
3rd page ?
- jmancinelliAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 08:57 PM
I need to know what's up please guys asap or i have to remove my widgets - I have large clients that are to be signing during this time, horrible timing for a glitch PLEASE HELP - I circled the 3 items that ...well... aren't there.
- jasonsvctechAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 09:07 PM
I have the same issue going on. I notified support at 6 pm. It's been 3 hours with no response. I guess they are all working so hard at fixing the problem.
- jmancinelliAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 09:12 PM
I literally have a 10 million dollar / mo client trying to fill out my form. UGG. Not happy.
- jmancinelliAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 09:25 PM
Can we please escalate this one to the top of the priority list guys? I need to know if I gotta pull an all nighter making these work without widgets or if it's going to be fixed in the next hours.
- jmancinelliAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 10:54 PM
I fixed it by taking out the next button with the page separators, but, that was one of the cool features. What happened that made the forms interpret it differently? Please let me know when it's fixed so i can put my next buttons back in.
- CharlieAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 02:31 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience and we're sorry for the delay in response. It seems like the widgets are not displaying on multipage forms, I'm unable to replicate the problem on a new form, but was able to see it by cloning your form. Could you try removing and re-adding the page break instead? I have already informed our developers about this problem.
- CharlieAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 03:19 AM
We just received report from our developers that this should now be fixed. If the widgets are not displaying, your browser might have cached the older version of the scripts, make sure to clear your browser's cache or open the form in incognito mode to see the update. Please let us know if you are still experiencing the problem.
Thank you for your patience. And apologies for the inconvenience.