- TicketingAsked on February 13, 2012 at 05:24 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 09:04 AM
If you were be using Paypal to pay the monthly subscription, you can used this steps:
1. Login to your Paypal Account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button
And if you were be using Credit Card to pay the monthly subscription, you can used this steps:
1. Go to your Account Settings
2. Click the Cancel Account link right under Account info. you will be then redirected to Plimus login page, where your account ID (different from your JotForm username) is already prefilled.
3. Find your Plimuss password in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription. If you can't find it, have it reset using this link: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
4. After recovering your password, log in to this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp then cancel your subscription.
Hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- fxrAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 12:47 PM
I see you have subscribed via Credit Card, if you have any difficult canceling the subscription just let us know and we will do it for you. Your Premium status will expire when the time you have already paid for runs out.
Thanks for choosing JotForm.