- DreamCentersCOSAsked on January 18, 2016 at 12:55 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 03:00 PM
This thread came with no details, please elaborate it better so we can assist you.
- royalfamilycosAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 03:08 PM
Yes, sorry! I tried to edit but got a message that JotForm was down. So, it was posted too soon! Do you know if JotForm can integrate with Volgistics? We have our volunteer database in Volgistics and would love for our JotForm to communicate/speak with Volgistics if possible to do a one-to-one, direct transfer of information from our volunteer form to their account/user profile in Volgistics if at all possible. Thanks!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 03:23 PM
As for the moment we do not have a ready to use integration with Volgistic. However if this is a much requested feature, it could be added in the future.
- Christopher PaceAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 05:23 AM
We currently have a project which also requires he integration between Jotform and Volgistics. Is this a complicated process? Looking forward to your reply.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 11:57 AM
I've opened a ticket to request this feature, but to set the proper expectations, feature request tickets are in low priority unless a high number of users are requesting this.