- adequayAsked on January 18, 2016 at 04:02 PM
Hello. can you please help?
Theres a field in our form for Eco Cleaning that isn´t being added to the calculation when selected.
Its for $75
Did I do this wrong?
- victorAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 08:50 PM
After reviewing your form, I noticed that you had some invalid conditions. Please review and fix these conditions. They may be the reason your calculation is not working
- adequayAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 06:45 AMThank you,
Although I have now removed the Logic, I still cant get the $75 field added
to the form when checked. What am I doing wrong?
- victorAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 08:36 AM
I reviewed your form again. Instead of using a calculation widget, I recommend using a text field. You can also use the following condition to update the text field. If users select YES, the form will automatically update the field properly with the formula.
If you like, you may clone the form and review if this fits your needs.
Please let us know if this helps.
- adequayAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 04:45 PMSorry, I feel like a dummy, but I did as you said and now the output comes
out blank.. ;/ [image: Inline image 1]
- victorAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 05:52 PM
Do not feel like a dummy. If you ever saw the mistake I made, you would laugh.
I have just reviewed your condition again and notice that that it is not correct. I am assuming that you just copy and paste the condition. Instead please use the button ADD FIELD to add the field in the calculation formula.