- jannamcgawAsked on January 18, 2016 at 05:02 PM
I have 2 forms that I'm using: a release of information form and a new client contract.
On the New client contract, the part of the document that comes over is where the clients fill in fields and sign the document. The first page of the form which contains the contract stipulations is missing. w/o the written contract agreements included, the signature doesn't look like it's connected to an agreement.
On the Release of information, parts of the text are missing in the transmission. The fields that the client fill out are coming through, but the text that I've written is not. Both of the forms are complete on my website, but not when the clients send them back.
Could you please help me?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 10:28 PM
The text and headers are not shown in the email by default. If you want the terms and agreement to show up in the email, you will have to copy and paste it in the Compose Email window of your email settings.
1. On your Email settings, add a new row by right clicking on the table > Row > Insert Row After
2. Cell > Merge Cells
3. Copy the entire verbiage and paste it (ctrl+v) to the new row
4. You can also add a PDF link if you want a downloadable version of the submission.
5. Then on your submissions page, click on the gear icon and check the Show Headers and Texts option as seen below.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,