- aldoaguirreAsked on January 18, 2016 at 05:45 PM
Does it time out or is there a certain size for uploading zip files?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 12:18 AM
I tried uploading a zip file and I was able to upload it without any issue. Please check your internet connection or try clearing your browser cache to see if that fixes the issue.
Do inform us if the issue persists,
- aldoaguirreAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:11 AM
yes zip files do upload, that i know
i tried to upload a zip file that is 600mb and it says it failed, is there a time limit does the page time out
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 01:25 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
Unfortunately I do not have that large file to test this issue. However I found two threads where other users reported same issue. They were not able to upload files larger then 700MB.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 03:50 AM
Sorry for the very late update, but we have released a fix today that addresses this issue. I tried uploading an 800MB file on your form and it did not fail.
Can you please confirm if the problem is resolved on your end?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 05:14 AM
Sorry I spoke too soon—problem still exists. We are working on rectifying this issue.
Please bear with us. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 06:49 AM
This is now fixed. Thank you for your patience.