- sapphireventuresAsked on January 18, 2016 at 05:59 PM
My forms are not mobile responsive or re sizing when I make my browser window small. I've checked the boxes to makes my form mobile responsive in preferences and design, however it won't re size on my iphone.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 02:10 AM
You can try using the Mobile Responsive Widget instead to make your forms mobile responsive.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,
- sapphireventuresAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 10:04 AM
That doesn't seem to be working, I'm seeing the same thing as the image above. I'm using a lightbox form - not sure if that requires anything different.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Unfortunately, our lightbox embed options are not optimize for mobile devices.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
As possible workaround you can try with solution provided by my colleagues on this thread:
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 06:52 AM
Our UI developers fixed this situation, where the lightbox embedded forms were not responsive.
You do not need any workarounds anymore. And also, since the lightbox embed code's updated through fetched JS files, you do not need to re-embed anything again. It should just work as responsive, still when you delete the workaround CSS codes.
We will be still waiting for your response and feedback,