- RobJensenCompanyAsked on January 18, 2016 at 06:05 PM
I am beyond livid and want to punch my computer.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 03:28 AM
I tried editing the report on my forms and was able to save them without any issue. I think you might be experiencing this issue due to the length of your form. Let me investigate this issue further and come back to you once I have an update.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 04:57 AM
I will have to escalate this issue to the developers. It looks like there is an error when your form report is being saved.
We will not be able to give you an estimated time frame for when this issue will be fixed, but we will inform you on this thread as soon as there are any updates.
- RobJensenCompanyAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Thanks for looking into this. Hope you guys can figure out what's going on and fix it.
- victorAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 02:18 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. As he indicated, a ticket is open for our team. as soon as we have any information, you will be informed through this thread.
- CharlieAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 03:10 AM
I have opened a separate thread for your concern so that we can better assist you. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/753003. We will address it shortly.
Thank you for understanding.
- RobJensenCompanyAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 02:32 PM
Any updates in regard to this issue?
- victorAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 03:54 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have any update on the issue. Our team is currently working their best to resolve all the pending tickets. As soon as we have any information, they will give you an update through this thread.
- dtcsoundboothAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 11:12 AM
also having this same issue, with a pretty lengthy form, i already submitted a ticket but just checking here to see if anyone found a fix?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 01:04 PM
This thread seems to be an old one and I am not able to replicate the issue now. Since you are already having another thread open, you'll be posted on that thread after investigating your case.