- igichaifeAsked on January 19, 2016 at 02:01 AM
Just when I wanted to try out the form with the project group it does not work!Error 503 Backend fetch failed, Guru Meditation:
Varnish cache server
I saw in the Forum the suggestion that this is an email problem.
1) in all my tests the email with filled out form sent no problem (c. 6 x)
2) I deleted the email notification and added a new one with the same email address.
3) I deleted the email notification and added a new one with a different email address.
both 2 & 3 resulted in the same error message.
4) I reverted to an earlier form of the form then reverted back and now it will not even load in the editor. (the editor also comes up without the button images.)
- CharlieAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 03:09 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. This seems to be a CDN issue, our back end team area already working on a fix. We will update you as soon as the problem has been resolved.
- CharlieAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 03:33 AM
We just received news from our backend team. The problem has now been resolved. If you are still experiencing this problem, please do let us know. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.