- Jules_WymanAsked on January 19, 2016 at 06:46 AM
I have set up a new form called Retreat Booking Form. When I go into the edit form, it is all showing correctly but when I visit the published URL, I get the original template form showing.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 10:06 AM
Could you please indicate the URL of your page? This will help us better analyze the problem.
We will wait for your response.
- Jules_WymanAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 10:12 AM
I did include the url for jot form. I haven't embedded it in my website because there is a conflict between what is showing on the edit page (see screenshot) and the preview see https://form.jotformeu.com/60173511442344
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:21 AM
It seems the other changes that you did in guests account. It means, your session expired when you edited the form, so that the changes were published from a guest (cookies based) account.
However, don't worry about that, you can revert your form back to an older version.
Please, check the guides below for more information:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- Jules_WymanAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Is there a way to know when your session has expired?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 01:13 PM
Problem has been solved,
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 01:14 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience again.
For now, that issue is related with our EU DataCenter which was already fixed. Also note that after a while, you might get logged out automatically for security.
İf you need any further information, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.