- HenyaAsked on January 19, 2016 at 07:04 AM
Account is no longer accessible and form that was created no longer shows up please help!
I created account and used it but about an hour ago the form dissapeared and cant get into account.
See email from account setup below:
- HenyaAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 09:24 AM
my username is kleinkitchen. I set up an account and added a form on the regular site (which dissapeared) and then tried again opening a new account on the eu subdomain but cant access it from wordpress..
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 10:47 AM
I've checked your username but the username which is kleinkitchen doesn't seem in our system.
Can you check your username again and get back to us?
We will wait for your response.
- kleinkitchenAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:45 AMHi
I am forwarding the email I received when I set up
---------- Forwarded message ----------
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 12:47 PM
It should be fixed now. It is related with data replication.
I am able to see your form on your website. In addition to that, I am able to see your username on JotForm now.
We are really sorry for the confusion. Thank you for your understanding.
Please let us know if you have any question or issues. We will be glad to assist you.