- lgoldishAsked on February 13, 2012 at 02:40 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 03:05 PM
Do you mind if we ask your website url were you put your form that you created for further assistance? Thank you for the patience!
- lgoldishAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 03:18 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 03:57 PM
Thank you for the quick response. I think the reason why you can't uncheck the radio button because you just put one option on each which is the "yes I can". Try to used two options which is the "Yes I can and No" were they can choose.
Hope this will help you! Thank you for using JotForm.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 05:55 PM
You are probably in a wrong tool? Isn't check box option the right input type for that field? Using check box as your input type they can simply check/uncheck every options.
We'll await for you reply, so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- lgoldishAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 06:23 PM
Thank you both. This was my first attempt at a form. I chose the radio button with a single choice when I absolutely should have chosen the check box. You have solved my problem. Brilliant!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 06:33 PM
Your welcome, lgoldish. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Our team will be more than happy to help you here.
- Jeff1Answered on March 10, 2014 at 11:30 PM
I am using the matrix tool, for a survey, however I'm running into a slight problem. One is pretty much the same issue that some are having not being able to clear the columns if they make a mistake and the other is a desire for something maybe out of the question. I think my problem would be solved if I could get the radio buttons to be one only down like they are one only across. In other words as you go across the grid it only allows you to check one box. Is there a way to make that for the vertical columns as well? That way I wouldn't need that "clear all boxes" feature. Thanks, Jeff
- pinoytechAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 03:41 AM
Request you to please open a new thread with regards on your query for further assistance.