- nashotahAsked on January 19, 2016 at 10:38 AMThis XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>A1302C9B184DC9A3</RequestId><HostId>q1z/ORFM9+STH9gJU9XWHqDpINdMQtG/W5igKXne4bNG0vMeZkxbkMb7+JknmbX7IjOL9bXZEnA=</HostId></Error>
- KadeJMAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 12:49 PM
I see that you are having an issue with creating a pdf of your form due to an Access Denied Error which I'm able to replicate and we do sincerely apologize about this inconvenience.
I've sent a bug report about the issue to our developers so that we can get this problem fixed for you as soon as possible and we will update you again then.
- KadeJMAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 01:40 PM
Our Dev Team has fixed this issue and I checked just to be sure about this for you with which it's now working again on my end when I looked at your form just now.
Can you please check this again on your end and let us know?
- nashotahAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 08:45 PMLooks good to me! Thanks!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 02:18 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Do inform us if you have any other concerns. Cheers.